ATOCHA Coin Ring 14k Gold Double Dolphin Sunken Treasure Shipwreck Coin Jewelry
This is a museum quality model Atocha as found on the famous. Shipwreck Nuestra Senora De Atocha of 1622. The coin was casted with a portion of silver recovered from the shipwreck. Ring is Solid 14K Gold with Silver Coin. Very Unique Coral Design with A Dolphin On Side.
Dimensions 19.5 mm x 15 mm. We cast all our own coins and frames, therefore coins color will vary in shade.
Comes with a certificate of authenticity and a velvet gift pouch. Ring comes in sizes 5,6,7,8, includes 1/2 sizes. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Fine Jewelry\Rings". The seller is "colormyworld13" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Base Metal: Yellow Gold, 14k
- Certification: Atocha
- Wholesale: No
- Handmade: Yes
- Metal: Yellow Gold
- Sizable: Yes
- Modified Item: No
- Occasion: Anniversary, Birthday, Christening, Christmas, Confirmation/Communion, Engagement, Father's Day, Graduation, Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, Wedding, Friend
- Vintage: Yes
- Era: Georgian (Pre-1837)
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Material: Metal
- Main Stone: No Stone
- Seller Warranty: Yes
- Shape: Dolphin
- Ring Size: Custom
- Atocha,Mel Fisher,Coin,Coral,Dolphin: 14K Yellow Gold,Gold,14K,Solid Gold,Silver
- Atocha,Mel Fisher,Key West,Treasure Coin: 14K Yellow Gold,Gold,Yellow Gold,Sterling Silver,9
- Brand: Atocha
- Style: Dolphin, Full Finger
- Country of Origin: United States
- Antique: Yes
- Color: Yellow
- Signed: Yes
- Metal Purity: 14k
- Theme: Animals & Insects, Art, Beach, Beauty, Biker, Bohemian, Buildings & Monuments, Celestial & Horoscope, Coins & Money, Fairytale & Fantasy, Family & Friends, Fashion & Costumes, Flowers & Plants, Treasure, Shipwreck, Old Coins, Sunken Treasure Coin
- Ring Shape: Dolphin
- Type: coin